Axe Fx 2 won't show up in playback devices.

Sussman

I'm not sure this counts as a bug, hence why I'm posting here. Anyhoo, my Axe isn't showing up as a playback device on my computer and it's also not connecting to Axe Edit, the thing is it was working fine yesterday, but it decided to just bug out today. I've tried using a different USB cable, I've tried reinstalling Axe Edit, I've tried reinstalling all the drivers, I've tried screwing with my security settings as well, but I've got nothing so far. Also I'm fairly certain it's an issue with my computer, and it's settings, and not the Axe itself, because when I plug my guitar in I still get my tones and such. So if anyone can offer me some help with this it'd be much appreciated.

and then try a different usb cable and a different usb port. and make sure google chrome isn't running

I'm not sure this counts as a bug, hence why I'm posting here. Anyhoo, my Axe isn't showing up as a playback device on my computer and it's also not connecting to Axe Edit, the thing is it was working fine yesterday, but it decided to just bug out today. I've tried using a different USB cable, I've tried reinstalling Axe Edit, I've tried reinstalling all the drivers, I've tried screwing with my security settings as well, but I've got nothing so far. Also I'm fairly certain it's an issue with my computer, and it's settings, and not the Axe itself, because when I plug my guitar in I still get my tones and such. So if anyone can offer me some help with this it'd be much appreciated.

I've had the same thing happen to me on windows 10

I've never had that before in years of using FAS software.

I did a complete uninstall of all Fractal software. Reboot. Reinstall. That worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom