Axe-Fx 2 patches > Pod HD Pro?

Dominick

hey guys does anyone know if there’s a way to convert axe fx 2 patches to work on a pod HD pro x? I currents don’t gave the budget to afford an axe fx 2 and I’m trying to get some of the jason richardson presets

Nope, not possible. Different hardware, different software, different firmware.

The best you can do is trying to copy the amp and effects models chain in the Pod, including the settings, and hope that by sheer fluke they will sound at least somewhat the same.

Which it will never do cause, well, I once owned a Pod HD, its the Ford Pinto of modelers compared to the Axe II. It was kinda decent back in the day, but it was already outclassed by the Standard/Ultra, let alone the II.

hey guys does anyone know if there’s a way to convert axe fx 2 patches to work on a pod HD pro x? I currents don’t gave the budget to afford an axe fx 2 and I’m trying to get some of the jason richardson presets
You need to start from scratch on your device. That's the closest you can get. Even if someone told you what was being used in these presets, it would most definitely sound quite different on your device if you even had the type of amp model available. An artist's presets will sound different with your guitar and means of amplification/output already. Don't worry about getting the presets. Just build a tone that you feel is similar. That's the best way to go.

Back
Top Bottom