Axe FX 2 .... Next Generation Update Designed and Implemented ..... Available Q3' 2016 ....

ben ifin

Experienced
Did a show the other night and for the first song or so I could tell me Axe was "playing" up ..... luckily the "hardware fix" was quick and easy... and as such I have now proceeded to the manufacturing stage prior to marketing ..... Q3' 2016 Release .... Price T.B.A

The pic below shows the working prototype already fitted to my Axe / Amp rig and I trust you can see that it integrates seamlessly with the Axe :)

Ben

38300758.jpg

Yeah, I have a piece of tape on my rackbag on which I've written a couple of similar reminders (because I switch between various methods of amplification).

.... clearly a [very] poor attempt at self-deprecating humour on my part :)

Live, I alternate between gigs with a Kemper or Axe and lately I have been using my real 2x12 cab more than my CLR's ..... hence have been turning CAB's off for live shows with both units.

In between, at home, I was using the Axe with my h/phones so had CAB's ON.

Then went to a show ... set up .... sound-checked ..... *thought* I had left CAB's OFF but must have accidentally nudged the encoder (?) before exiting the menu ... got straight in to the first song ....... sounded like there was a blanket over my CAB ....... realised at the end of the song what I had done.

Got home ....... piece of white masking tape ....... black texta ........ wont do it again :)

Back
Top Bottom