Axe fx 2 MKII Q7 New IRs

TGM

Inspired
Hi,
After the q7 upgrade everyone is talking about factory IR 149, yet when I check my axe fx, I only see 132 factory IRs.
Will this IR be made available for regular Axe Fx 2 users? As In the case of Ultra Res folder we have in firmware updates.

Last edited:
Would be interested in this as well? Why can't these be added to the ultra res folder so we can check these out as well?

Agree. Would be great if us early adopters got access to that as well. You know, like before?

Pretty please? Cliff? We were very good this year? Spreading the gospel of the Fractal like we do?

This was per my requests that files not be provided externally. In the next 24 hours when I can get to and go over the files, I'll post a link to a zip of the .syx files, as one of my conditions for OEM inclusions are that they cannot be used external to the units. Thankfully, the .syx format provisions this function. :) Will return to update this soon!

This was per my requests that files not be provided externally. In the next 24 hours when I can get to and go over the files, I'll post a link to a zip of the .syx files, as one of my conditions for OEM inclusions are that they cannot be used external to the units. Thankfully, the .syx format provisions this function. :) Will return to update this soon!
thanks, highly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom