Axe fx 2 Ireland

lukemchugh

Hi all. Just wondering would anyone who has an axe fx 2 in ireland be willing to let me try it out. All but certain I'm going to buy one when the next order is available but would really like experience the machine before I would fully commit.

Thanks Lads

Look up Dave 'The Edge' Evans - he has a few apparently........lives just north of Dublin. Nice chap.

Kidding of course, sorry I can't be of any help. But get one and try it out, you won't regret it....

Hi Luke,

I've got an Ultra and live in Dublin if that's any help to you? I'm actually down on the wait list to buy an XL from G66...

The amp modelling on the II seems to sound a lot more raw (in a good way) from the clips posted here with the last few firmware upgrades - compared to the Ultra which sounds a little bit safe! A lot of the effects sound very similar on both units to my ears..

Thanks,
Darren

Hi Luke,

I've got an Ultra and live in Dublin if that's any help to you? I'm actually down on the wait list to buy an XL from G66...

The amp modelling on the II seems to sound a lot more raw (in a good way) from the clips posted here with the last few firmware upgrades - compared to the Ultra which sounds a little bit safe! A lot of the effects sound very similar on both units to my ears..

Thanks,
Darren

That would be great Darren if it wasn't to much trouble for you. I have a few things i could be doing in dublin over the next week or so I could work around what suits you. During the week would be best for me but whatever suits yourself.

Thanks for the reply

Hey Luke,

I work from home and have my gear here til the weekend - after that it's back the rehearsal space.. So over the next few day works best for me.
I'll PM you my number so you can give me a call to arrange..

Cheers,

Hey Luke, I've tried to PM you twice but nothing is showing in my sent messages. Can you please PM me and I will reply with my number. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom