Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

Received the purchase email today but due to some really bad timing I had to pass. Devastated. :cry

Same boat as you mate :( Hopefully I'll be able to get one in the next shipment or whenever my name pops up next. Hope whoever gets the one I passed up on enjoys it thoroughly or sells it to me for $50.......:lol

I thought I should let you know, if anyone wants to pass their spot on to me... I'd be willing to accept.
'Cos im a good guy.

Awesomeness :D

---------------------

Axe-Fx II for New Zealand

Hello Everone,
We have a small number of Axe-Fx II arriving in our New Zealand warehouse very soon. As soon as they're in the warehouse, we'll be finalising the RRP and sending out offers to purchase.

I'll be keeping everyone up to date via this mailing list, so please keep an eye on your inbox. It won't be long now.

If you already have, or no longer want an Axe-Fx II, please unsubscribe yourself from the list using the link below.

---------------------

Giddy with anticipation
:D

Uunfortunately our dollar has been rubbish for a while now but at this point I'm too excited to care :D

great news to hear for Aus/NZ!

I've had some of my own great news....I got a II!

As crazy as it sounds I'm deciding whether to keep my Ultra or sell it and buy another II :S

I've gotten way more than attached to my Ultra over the years ...any of you guys that have a II or are getting one are going to keep the Ultra/standard if you have one?

I guess as a quick review I did notice a bit of the flubb some posters here mentioned and there wasn't a massive difference from the ultra initially (the most immediate difference I thought was the II is more responsive )

The 50 user IR slots is gold ...and the new looper is fantastic as well.
The usb for recording and editing is killer

only negative the screen on the ultra is alot easier to read at angles and in general

I'm definitely going to keep my standard. I picked up a dirt cheap ($50) line mixer with a headphone jack, and I will have the world's most killer bedroom setup ever.

Hi guys.

Just thought id check in and let you know I was contacted by IM and the Axe 11 should be on the way soon. Just sold my standard on ebay for $1400 im thinking thats an ok price?

Cheers Andrew from keeping the price reasonable.

Hi guys.

Just thought id check in and let you know I was contacted by IM and the Axe 11 should be on the way soon. Just sold my standard on ebay for $1400 im thinking thats an ok price?

Cheers Andrew from keeping the price reasonable.

Thanks for the heads up on the going rate - I will be putting mine on the bay if I keep the II.

Man im gassing for firmware 3.0 so bad and I dont even have my axe fx yet, I feel like such an outsider looking in, I want to share all these updates with everyone. I kinda feel like smegal from LOTR lol

Big dilemma - my coupon came through for the US waiting list.

I spend about 4 months of the year living in the US and 8 months in Oz, so I'd much prefer to buy it here for warranty purposes. Plus I'm not going back to US until March. However, I still have no idea how long it will be before IM come through.

I put my name on the IM waiting list at the same time as the Fractal wait list (end of June). Am I correct in saying that there are May people who haven't got theirs yet?

Big dilemma - my coupon came through for the US waiting list.

I spend about 4 months of the year living in the US and 8 months in Oz, so I'd much prefer to buy it here for warranty purposes. Plus I'm not going back to US until March. However, I still have no idea how long it will be before IM come through.

I put my name on the IM waiting list at the same time as the Fractal wait list (end of June). Am I correct in saying that there are May people who haven't got theirs yet?

I've got a similar situation hence why I couldn't wait...for now

what I would love to know is if you buy in Australia and go overseas to the states etc if you would be covered in the states with the warranty? doesn't make sense to send it all the way to Aus if this is the case

really like to know this as I might be abroad for 2 years

Hi Manning,
I joined the IM waiting list on 23rd of May and still haven't received a coupon.
I wonder how many are still waiting?

27th of May here and still waiting; my trusty Axe Standard continues to perform very nicely for me in the meantime so no major urgency here. (Until I get the email in which case I will want it NOW :) )

Chris

I joined the list 13th May and I got the email last week, still a while it seems even for late May orders...
When you say email - does that mean you got the coupon or the general "new shipment in a week or two" email?

I was added to the list nearly a week after you (19th May) and I'm just trying to work out how much longer I'll have to wait.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom