Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

Mine was supposed to arrive today, paid for aus post express post platinum.... but it didn't.... Fucken AUSPOST! Argh!

Just got mine and plugged it in :D it is so much richer, fuller and much more responsive than the ultra (mines only on fw:1 - wait till I upgrade to fw:2 tonight!) I'm simply blown away!

Damo have you been without the ultra for long? Just wondering how fresh the comparison is?

got mine yesterday, played with it till very late last night, my expectations were a bit too high i think.

Well the wife ended up stealing the Parker Fly anyway. She won't let me touch it (even though, as I recall, it was my money that paid for it).

Only had an hour or so to have a fiddle with the AxeII last night and won't get to play with it again until Monday!

So far very impressed. I found it hard to dig it immediately as I was running through my headphones with the stock presets. But as soon as I hooked it up to the computer via USB, updated firmware and instantly recorded a quick grab to play back through my computer monitors I was suitably impressed! :mrgreen Unfortunately I didn't get much more time to go any further than that for now. Need to sort out the best way to monitor through my computer with minimal latency or thru the monitors direct.

But, why I am posting is that I noticed I am missing the 'X' label on the X-Y buttons!!! (see attached image)

Anyone else in this batch have the same problem?

I'm not really fussed, it really isn't a big deal but I'm curious as to how to contact fractal & let them know of the mistake so that they can fix it up for future units.

What's the best way of making Cliff aware? Shall I just post this in the bugs forum or is there a contact email?

Attachments

• IMAG0075A - Copy.jpg
    IMAG0075A - Copy.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
But, why I am posting is that I noticed I am missing the 'X' label on the X-Y buttons!!!

What's the best way of making Cliff aware? Shall I just post this in the bugs forum or is there a contact email?

Take it up with Andrew at IM first - he is your local dealer and has warranty responsibility. He'll also have much better access to Cliff than any of us ever will.

Back
Top Bottom