Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

Tuesday and no emails yet. I'm not really holding my breath, guys!

Just wanted to get an idea... For those who got the email, can you tell us when you signed up on the list?

Just wanted to get an idea... For those who got the email, can you tell us when you signed up on the list?

I was hassling the shit out of andrew the very second the countdown finished on the fractal site, and signed up for the list as soon as the email hit my inbox (can't remember exactly when that was now)

I didn't quite *hassle* Andrew, but I emailed him after the announcement of the AxeII expressing interest and was informed of the waiting list once it was created.

According to my emails I confirmed my subscription to the waiting list on Tue, May 10, 2011 at 4:59 PM

sheesh..I was the 13th I think....I thought it was right when it started! but then remember a few more people saying they got on before that date

does anyone know if there is any still availible? what time of the night do you normally get the email to buy it? seems later in the day?

sheesh..I was the 13th I think....I thought it was right when it started! but then remember a few more people saying they got on before that date

does anyone know if there is any still availible? what time of the night do you normally get the email to buy it? seems later in the day?

+1 for "anyone know if there is any still availible?"
....I also subscribed to the list on the 13th - that's when the link was sent to me ! Seems others had the link sent earlier :cry

Congrats to all those who got the email!

Is there any word from IM as to when the next shipment will be arriving? I'm assuming that the waiting list isn't publicly viewable?

so are they all gone? :(

I would think so. Granted not everyone on the waiting list would post on the forum but from what I can gather it looks like only 3 or 4 people from here got one which sounds about right as I would imagine there was probably only 5 or so units sent to begin with.

I got a call from Andrew yesterday :D - If anyone is interested (or knows someone who would be), I'm selling my Ultra cheap.

Back
Top Bottom