Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

Yeah I know... I was completely sold on an Axe Ultra about 12 months ago but slowly mustered up the funds to get one.... Now I've got a choice of waiting for the II's to be back in production and hope that they get to Aus.... or just get an Ultra off ebay for about 2k... or just bite the bullet and buy a II off ebay International which will probably cost me $3300 in the end.

It's probably a smarter purchase to hunt for a cheap(ish) ultra and sit on that, cause it could be a year before we see anything locally.

Received the email also. I must admit i'm impressed. I thought for sure pricing would be around/over $3k. I wonder what that "small shipment" will actually be? 4-5 units maybe?

Good news regardless.

Received the email also. I must admit i'm impressed. I thought for sure pricing would be around/over $3k. I wonder what that "small shipment" will actually be? 4-5 units maybe?

Good news regardless.
You received an email from IM?
I've got nothing.
Now i'm worried!

Got mine paid for! Woohoo! :) Just need to work out what amp to get, apparently have no ETA on the Atomic powered cabs.

Got mine paid for! Woohoo! :) Just need to work out what amp to get, apparently have no ETA on the Atomic powered cabs.

How did you manage that? Were you on a waiting list for the ultra?
I was certain I was first on the axe2 waiting list.

Well, my email just turned up now at 8:09pm but apparently it too was sent at 3:09pm despite me checking my accounts over an hour ago.
Gotta love cyberspace.

I feel better now.

How did you manage that? Were you on a waiting list for the ultra?
I was certain I was first on the axe2 waiting list.

Not sure - signed up for the waiting list on the 12th May (according to my emails). Just got an email this arvo. Don't think I did anything in particular!

Not sure - signed up for the waiting list on the 12th May (according to my emails). Just got an email this arvo. Don't think I did anything in particular!

Damn, that means they would already have contacted everyone that was going to get one out of the first batch f##k.
Andrew said I wouldn't miss out from the first batch.
Shattered.

Damn, that means they would already have contacted everyone that was going to get one out of the first batch f##k.
Andrew said I wouldn't miss out from the first batch.
Shattered.
Couldn't tell you to be honest. I'm guessing they will wait some time for people to respond before continuing down the list. The email said this: "As you can imagine, there's a considerable waiting list for the new Axe-Fx and we have only a very small number coming into the country at this stage as production of them is still very slow, so I'll be working my way down the waiting list pretty quickly to ensure that those who are very keen can get one soon."

Back
Top Bottom