Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

What? The wait list was also the line to buy? I was under the impression it was just an info list or I would have signed up a lot quicker :evil

Bummer :(

What? The wait list was also the line to buy? I was under the impression it was just an info list or I would have signed up a lot quicker :evil

Bummer :(

I don't think it is an in line to buy list, just an information list.

If there were people on the ultra waiting list then it would only be fair that they get first dibs.

I hope there wasn't anyone waiting though, I am going nuts since I sold my ultra.

From an email that Andrew sent me on the 23rd of May.

"
The Ultra wait list still exists.

I've not transferred people across to the Axe-Fx II list as I emailed everyone on the Ultra list to inform them of the Axe- II list and to give them opportunity to sign up for that list.
"

$2500 is more than fair! didn't the Ultra reatail for $3200 or something similar? Lol at the guys earlier in the thread that said that anyone thinking it could be $2500 were out of their mind :mrgreen

I said earlier if it was over $2500 I would use bongo. Guess Andrew has been having a good read of this forum. Congrats if your price is in this ballpark! With the dollar over parity it would be a mistake not to be transparent on the issue, so thanks.

Im in!

+1

Just sold my Ultra about an hour ago and am already having withdraw. Money is just sitting there waiting to hear they're ready to buy.

+1

Just sold my Ultra about an hour ago and am already having withdraw. Money is just sitting there waiting to hear they're ready to buy.

It gets worse mate, sleepless nights fantasising, ultra withdrawals, self doubt :)
I'm kind of wishing it were close to $3k now to get rid of some of the competition for units.

+1
He said they are guessing mid $2000's, so i wouldn't get too excited and quote that as a done thing just yet.

It really all does depend on the exchange rate though doesn't it. If our dollar dies in the arse before now and when fractal decide to send IM any then we will see that price rise.

I've counted at least 25 people in this thread that have shown interest to purchase, i doubt we will all be covered in the first australian shipment, so then we may have 4-5 month long waiting lists like we did with the ultras etc, and the longer we are waiting the more we are at the mercy of what the exchange rate will dictate.

He said they are guessing mid $2000's, so i wouldn't get too excited and quote that as a done thing just yet.

It really all does depend on the exchange rate though doesn't it. If our dollar dies in the arse before now and when fractal decide to send IM any then we will see that price rise.

I've counted at least 25 people in this thread that have shown interest to purchase, i doubt we will all be covered in the first australian shipment, so then we may have 4-5 month long waiting lists like we did with the ultras etc, and the longer we are waiting the more we are at the mercy of what the exchange rate will dictate.

My guess is it will be $2700 - $2800..... The exchange rate has held on for quite a while now, can't really see it changing dramatically. Mind you I know jack about the economy.... could be totally wrong :lol

I couldn't wait any longer so it's not a big concern for me, I went ahead and bought an Ultra for a total of 1650 from the states about a week ago. Very interested to see what it is to put in perspective my purchase of the Ultra

My guess is it will be $2700 - $2800..... The exchange rate has held on for quite a while now, can't really see it changing dramatically. Mind you I know jack about the economy.... could be totally wrong :lol

I couldn't wait any longer so it's not a big concern for me, I went ahead and bought an Ultra for a total of 1650 from the states about a week ago. Very interested to see what it is to put in perspective my purchase of the Ultra

I reckon your price estimate will be about right.
From what i have read most are guessing the aussie dolllar will reach it's strongest late this year and drop next, but will still be pretty strong against the american dollar for a while.

Congrats on the ultra purchase.

I reckon your price estimate will be about right.
From what i have read most are guessing the aussie dolllar will reach it's strongest late this year and drop next, but will still be pretty strong against the american dollar for a while.

Congrats on the ultra purchase.

I don't believe that the aussie dollar will drop next year. I can only see it getting stronger from here. Who knows, an Axe II could be 2,000 AUD in 18 months time.

The AUD rate will definitely fall by next year. The AUD is up only because the USD is down. We're not a large enough economy to influence how the market values our currency. We're just a leaf blown around in larger economic winds.

In 2000 the Australian economy was also very strong but our dollar still fell to 0.51 USD, for no reason other than larger economies were doing well also.

So basically, get your US products while you can.

Ouch. A $400USD price could be enough to make me have to change my plans which I really don't want to have to do. I'd like the answer to how this will affect buyers through international distributors.

Cheers.

After reading the fractal website I don't think this will effect IM or G66 as they already have waiting lists in place.

I would guess there are no units reserved for NZ we'll get some of the Aus units and even then I don't know if there are units reserved or not. And then there's uncertainty over whether there's a wait list or not. So in short I don't know :lol

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom