Axe fx 2 Experts near Brighton/south coast UK fancy some v easy cash !?

ChrisP787

Hi All,

Is there anyone that owns a axe fx 2 that really knows their way around the product that lives in this area ? I am looking to pay someone (handsomely) to be given a get up and go to get to grips with the product. I have so many questions, namely why the tone settings patches sound nothing like those propositioned on various websites and before you ask I'm not a hopeless player ! ;) I have very limited time and would greatly appreciate any support here it will be rewarded name your price, within reason ;)

Cheers

Chris

Pm/email/phone calls or Skype are probably just as good. As least for basic questions.

Are you amp/cab or frfr and what gear are you using. Even that makes a difference, sometimes a big one.

One on one face to face sessions probably arnt needd initially at least.

I help where I can, I'll pm some details but nottingham is too far fir face to face.

Been a fractal user since 2008

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Chris!

There are a million reasons why you might not be able to sound like the guy on the video, but no real reason why you should struggle to get a good tone out of your AFX2 - especially if you are on the latest FW.

What is your setup? i.e. same questions as Paul above.

How long have you had your AFX for?

Hey,
I am in London and I've had the axefx2 for about a year and a half. I was actually planning to come to Brighton in the next month, at some point. I might be able to help you, send me a PM if interested!
Phil

Hey Chris,

I'm in SE London and could quite easily pop down to Brighton at some point. I've been using the Axe Fx for the last 3 years in my work as a pit muso and at home. Be happy to help out at some point.

I've posted a few videos in the Recordings section of the forum if you want to hear some of my patches. Give me a shout if you're interested...

Cheers,

Ben

Hi All,

Is there anyone that owns a axe fx 2 that really knows their way around the product that lives in this area ? I am looking to pay someone (handsomely) to be given a get up and go to get to grips with the product. I have so many questions, namely why the tone settings patches sound nothing like those propositioned on various websites and before you ask I'm not a hopeless player ! ;) I have very limited time and would greatly appreciate any support here it will be rewarded name your price, within reason ;)

Cheers

Chris
hi matey..
pm me… I'm not far from the south coast..

I've sent your request to a friend of mine who currently lives in Brighton.

Thank you so much everyone with your replies, very much appreciated will be intouch with you all soon, just away with work but back tomorrow.

Thanks again

Chris

First forum read today and I have to say it put a smile on my face. Kudos to all for willingness to share and help. One warning though - it's like the mafia, surfing, and golf.-- once you're in, there is no getting out.

Back
Top Bottom