AXE FX 2 damaged with 9 volt battery

Not to hijack ......but I would like to connect the output of my G90 ( when NOT in use ) to the headphone input. A storage thing.....
If my G90 was accidentally turned on .....would this damage the AX2 ?
Thx
It's a bad idea to ever connect an output to an output, and as others have hinted, there is no such thing as a "headphone input", what you are referring to is the headphone jack or headphone output.

Where did you buy "no-no" plugs? Every once in a while, I accidently plug my guitar or bass into the headphones jack on my Axe-Fx II and had the same problem with my Boss GT-PRO.

the ones i got are little plastic "push-in" style plugs i found at my local fastenal store. (they're like a bigger version of the end cap for a pen)
they were .20 a piece i think. i have one in every hole that's not needed or used. even in my amps and cabs.

you blow an axe-fx up once.... you never do it again! LOL

wouldn't it work to just to go buy some jacks from an electronic store and plug them in?

as mentioned above, i also put them in my amps and cabs. i think i read somewhere that inserting a drone jack could cause ohm issues in some amps and cabs.
to be safe, i've found and use these little plastic caps. in fact until this thread popped up, i forgot i was even using them. LOL

the ones i got are little plastic "push-in" style plugs i found at my local fastenal store. (they're like a bigger version of the end cap for a pen)
they were .20 a piece i think. i have one in every hole that's not needed or used. even in my amps and cabs.

you blow an axe-fx up once.... you never do it again! LOL

as mentioned above, i also put them in my amps and cabs. i think i read somewhere that inserting a drone jack could cause ohm issues in some amps and cabs.
to be safe, i've found and use these little plastic caps. in fact until this thread popped up, i forgot i was even using them. LOL

We'd be very, very grateful of you if you could post up a couple of pics of what these caps look like, and possibly some product spec/part# if you can come up with it. I'd also like to see if they come in colors other than black, which would help to locate the "non-plugged" inputs/outputs in low light situations. I'm always floundering around to plug in Expression Pedal 1 (on my Ultra, which has 2 pedal inputs, unlike the AFXII), hoping that I put it in the correct input. Thanks!!

i will definetly do that. in fact, i'll be disassembling my rig for easier travel once v6 drops.

i have a bunch of "5-nobbers" in my circle that are offering up their amps for matching. they think it's all a trick.
if i get as good as cliff & co, i'll finally have the last laugh!

one of my buddies just bought a CAE OD-100 SE+. he played it one night and is now selling it.
his reason is vaild. it needs to get loud for it to start cooking.
and in most of the venues he plays, it's too much amp.

if i can match the CAE, turn it around though his speakers...... MAN!!!! i win! :D:D:D

but, i digress. i'll get some pics in a day or 2.

Back
Top Bottom