Axe Fx 2 - Customer Service Review

AkakorMo

Inspired
Hi all,
Just placed my order right now and feel something needs to be said. Fractal Audio customer service is great. Specifically, Matt and Danielle. I had an issue and question about my order and received prompt and thorough help from both Matt and Danielle. Matt was on the phone with me for about 1 hour total trying to help and even included me in conversation with the company who builds and maintains their online store. Hopefully, for you Canadian folk the issues have been ironed out now. Order 2434 brings Fractal a happy, albeit anxious, customer. Keep this in mind if you have any issues...good people on the other end of the phone/email.

Matt is amazing. Every single encounter I've ever had with him has been an absolute joy! He's eternally patient and professional. No matter how dumb my question is, he always answers it and stays on the phone until he's satisfied that I'm satisfied. I love Team Fractal!

Something has been said a million times and will be a million more :) They all are just great and far different than anything I have ever encountered in my looooooonnnggg musical life. I am so happy to be a part of all of this-

Not only did Matt respond to me within the hour or so of a question i had, but it was Sunday, and it was mothers day ! Now that is customer service.. I didn't expect an answer until Tuesday !

Back
Top Bottom