Axe FX 2 + BKP Juggernauts = Metal Paradise

EthanC

Took me a long time to save up for them but it finally happened.
My goal was to put the right gear together in the right chain and eliminate any possible bottlenecks on quality. Some say i may be flying to close to the sun but god DAMN it you can't argue with the result... The Axe FX by itself is already so clear it makes a huge difference, but couple that with that incredible definition and clarity you get from high-end pickups and the result is the only thing standing in your way is your crappy guitar skills :p

This is my first recording with this gear - I can't wait to improve it even further! Right now trying to find a way of getting the leads to cut through a bit better.

I'm also looking for a partner to collaborate with.

Considering that I get sick of the usual "Djent Tone Test" on here! I thought that your arrangement was unique and a pleasure to listen to. Keep up the work and don't be another Periphery clone.

Considering that I get sick of the usual "Djent Tone Test" on here! I thought that your arrangement was unique and a pleasure to listen to. Keep up the work and don't be another Periphery clone.

Thanks so much for the praise guys! Yeah, I had that phase a lot of people go through when you want to sound like periphery but although I like listening to it, my brain just doesn't put music together in that insane way :p

There is nothing special about the guitar I put them in really - It's an ESP MH-417 that came with EMGs, which are good, but they aren't transparent. They're made for high-output stuff and I kinda grew out of that phase.

For a first recording, this is phenomenal. From my experience, good recordings come from trial and error. The only certain thing is the more you do it, the more you learn what works and what doesn't. Can't wait to see what you do next man. Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom