Axe for Lemur v3.00 ready for prime time

Wow...David! Much thanks! The 20$ are some of the best investments for me this year! I love your template (running on my iPad 1Gen connected via Roland Midi-Interface via CC-Kit directly). Get well soon!

cheers
Paco

Hello Scrutnizer,how have you been? I hope you're well

*My axe 2 just arrived and I have some doubts about your template

1 - I use the voodoo lab GCP and am controlling the scenes by the function VCA.GCP uses 07 cc to do this.How I could change the template so that it would send the GCP same cc ?*

2- In my ultra every time I changed any parameter through the template it displayed the page parameter in the screen Axe.On *Axe 2 *the display changes only when I'm editing the page layout, is this normal?*

* Thank you very much

Hello Scrutnizer,how have you been? I hope you're well

*My axe 2 just arrived and I have some doubts about your template

1 - I use the voodoo lab GCP and am controlling the scenes by the function VCA.GCP uses 07 cc to do this.How I could change the template so that it would send the GCP same cc ?*

2- In my ultra every time I changed any parameter through the template it displayed the page parameter in the screen Axe.On *Axe 2 *the display changes only when I'm editing the page layout, is this normal?*

* Thank you very much
I'm feeling better now, the surgery seems to have helped, I am starting to gain back some of the weight I lost, and starting to feel stronger. Thanks for asking!

I thought that this question would come up, so I designed the template such that you can change the CC# assignments easily. To change the CC# used for scenes, open the Axe for lemur template in the Lemur Editor. In the Project pane, find the following object in the template:
AxeForLemur -> aUser -> cMidi -> gen2 -> scenescc

The default value of "scenescc" is an array of three numbers {33, 123, 124}

These are the CC assignment for Scene Select, Scene Incr, and Scene Decr, respectively. Change these numbers to match the MIDI CC messages that your controller is sending, then save the template to disk. Send the edited template to the iPad and it should work with your controller.

Regarding question #2, the AxeII does not jump to an effect block edit screen (on its front panel LCD) when changing parameter values. This behavior is different than the Gen1 units, but this is normal. Everything you described is normal behavior of the AxeFX device when being controlled by the template.

Here is version 3.01!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54889552/AxeForLemur.3.01.zip

Supports AxeFX II firmware version 10.09

Feature improvements and additions:
- Layout Grid routes can be shown or hidden. Shift button has been replaced with a button that shows and hides the routes. With routes hidden, the entire grid is shown without scrolling.

- Synth Block improvements!
- Can use external MIDI keyboard to 'play' the synth in real time
- MIDI keyboard data must be sent to Lemur MIDI Target 4
- Supports a 4-octave MIDI keyboard range
- Complete rewrite of voice assignment algorithm
- Corrected the frequency lookup table for Standard/Ultra mode

Bug Fixes:
- Standard/Ultra: some Delay and Reverb controls were not working, now fixed

Oh Happy Day! Another Lemur template upgrade. I'm not able to access my gear now, but am really looking forward to the ability to see the whole layout structure.

I'm glad you're on the mend, Scrutinizer, and able to eat more fully again. We need you at full strength! Thanks once again for your excellent and timely work.

Hope you have a good recovery.
Brilliant work.
Damn... I'll have to turn to the dark side and get me an iPad

So how do you get around the USB freezing issue?
I am not very familiar with that problem, I have not seen it, and there has not been any discussion about it in my threads.

Obviously, if you can't get a reliable USB connection, it would make it difficult or impossible to make use of this template.

Back
Top Bottom