Axe for Lemur v3.00 ready for prime time

This may be a n00b question. But, before I spend $50 bucks on an app, how do you hook it up to the axe fx II?

It connects wirelessly if you've got the usb connected on the axe. Great in that you can adjust settings while away from the unit.

This may be a n00b question. But, before I spend $50 bucks on an app, how do you hook it up to the axe fx II?

Can also hook it up wired, but it's slower to respond and update. I use an M Audio UNO interface sometimes with cc kit.

Click on the Learn More about Lemur PDF link in David's signature. It's a really good document. The $50.00 bucks buys you the Lemur Daemon and Editor from Liine. David doesn't see a penny of that. You will not be disappointed in David's Axe for Lemur app and I STRONGLY suggest all who use it to send him the $20.00 donation for all his stellar work. Once you use this you will soon realize all the time and hard work that was put in to make it available to us. It is so handy to have for instance all the amp parameters on a single page to tweak real time as you are playing.

Click on the Learn More about Lemur PDF link in David's signature. It's a really good document. The $50.00 bucks buys you the Lemur Daemon and Editor from Liine. David doesn't see a penny of that. You will not be disappointed in David's Axe for Lemur app and I STRONGLY suggest all who use it to send him the $20.00 donation for all his stellar work. Once you use this you will soon realize all the time and hard work that was put in to make it available to us. It is so handy to have for instance all the amp parameters on a single page to tweak real time as you are playing.

+1. Totally agree. I'm already in. Well worth it!

I just installed it yesterday and haven't had much time to play with it but so far it's worked flawlessly for me.
20$ seems like a steal to me for all the features it provides.
Just give us the preset managment capability and I'll send my fx a few meters away.

20 bucks sent. Fantastic job. It will probably take me a year to figure it all out so I'm am getting a lot of bang for my 20 bucks. Keep up the good work.

Just got this last night. Installed and working in 20 mins.
Absolutely brilliant.

Congrats and thanks to all involved.

Donation sent.

Thanks to all who are trying/using Scrutinizer's tablet editor. Spread the word!
He's going in for surgery this week. Thanks for the donations. I'm sure anything helps. He's been developing this without a salary.

Prot, your post got me thinking ... is there a way to combine the old MTX and new Layout? I thought about it, and got the idea to simply hide the routes and move the columns as close together as possible. I thought (correctly) that it would be really easy to make a few changes to get something like this:
IMG_0413.PNG

The button on the lower right toggles routes on/off when on this page.

Been testing it and it is really cool to have all bypass buttons on one screen again. Thanks for the idea.

Big thanks Scuntinizer again! New version is so impressive! New doors were opened again – the patch renaming feature is excellent! I love also the hidden features  - the ability to switch patches and scenes by note on commands – it works like charm with FCB1010 (…do I still want LF+… ;) ).
…just one thing… as much as I like the concept of new “layout” I’m missing old “MTX” view… on one page I could see state of all IAs – now we need to scroll to see them all in some patches. Well most probably as you have explained several times there are some limits of Lemur itself, so another page would be probably difficult to implement. Anyway – please consider this  Thanks!! You rock!

Exactly that’s what I was dreaming about! By the way, the MTX was my main view - when switching from patch to patch. I've never liked the idea that user needs to scroll on AxeFx chassis/LCD to get the complete view of current setup. However the reason is clear - the small LCD there. So your Lemur template with complete view of layout was for me the best GUI for Axe. Big thanks! Looking forward next update!

Had my esophagus surgery today, it went well, no surprises and no complications. I'm not in much pain right now, just feels like a really bad case of heartburn.

Thanks again to everyone for the kind thoughts and well wishes.

Congrats. Glad it went well!:eagerness:

Yesterday, i've tested it with iRig Midi, works perfectly, just a few latence to load parameters, but it's nothing compare the advantage

Would love to try this! Could anyone share an alternate download source for the lemur installer for windows? I tried this site Support – Liine but got a virus warning and now i can't seem to use the link.

Edited to add: just had to turn off the virus control.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom