Axe Fest West Coast 2012 Video Comments Thread

Very cool and thanks to everyone who helped put all of this together....I'm looking forward to the watching the coming releases...

Killer - Mark tore it up... and it was early in the day!!!

Massive thanks to Jack and Scott for shooting this tirelessly over the two days. You'll get a feel for how hard they worked; and special thanks for slaving on this is owed to Jack Donaldson. You did a great job.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your commitment, Jack & Scott! Just by watching this first video, you've done an awesome job! The community thanks you!

I can't wait until you guys upload the Tosin performance! I thought he was going to fall backwards trying to manage the MFC/boomerang combo. With any luck we'll be able to see M@ gettin jiggy with it off to the side by the mixer :)

Has something been edited out by accident as there doesn't appear to be a video or link in this thread to a video ?

Big thanks to all involved! I was unable to attend and as such really appreciate the opportunity to see some of it. Thanks again!

Awesome! I really enjoyed the video's. Looking forward to the rest. Thanks for all the work that has been put into this.

Back
Top Bottom