Axe Fest West Coast 2012 Video Comments Thread

Thanks Man!

Some realy cool stuff.

Ps: I`m dying to see the Amp Match done by cliff..

I know I should really use the 'Like' function to save on noise - but gotta say - great stuff guys ... Craig, Scott, Mark, the vid crew and those yet to come ... thank you.

Thanks to all involved. Great information, presentation and source to reference.
Do you anticipate that these videos will be "downloadable"? Or, posted on youtube so that they can be downloaded?

Thanks Man!

Some realy cool stuff.

Ps: I`m dying to see the Amp Match done by cliff..

We will be posting James Santiago's IR presentation followed by Wes Haunch's performance and Groovenuts tone match offerings over the next couple days. Cliff's videos will be worked on shortly but as you know it’s a time intensive process and they will get done as time permits. Jack has done 99% of the editing on these releases so please bear with. We are all the beneficiaries here of his stellar work. I think they look great myself.

We literally pulled this all together last min and flew by the seat of out pants. Had Jack (along with Scott Burrow) not stepped up and volunteered his knowledge and expertise you all would have got a single view from my camera unattended in the corner of the room. Yikes!

Last edited:
Thanks to all involved. Great information, presentation and source to reference.
Do you anticipate that these videos will be "downloadable"? Or, posted on youtube so that they can be downloaded?

We will have them both on Vimeo (where these are hosted now) and YouTube also shortly. We are going to take our time and put them out as they become available after editiing and approval from the various participants. There is a wealth of informatioin and some pretty stellar performances all on the horizon. Thanks for everyones patience and understanding.

wow, thanks, Mark I like your friends singing better than s. Perry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys should put out an entire greatest hits album cover!

Grat Vids thanks for Posting these!!

So Scott
you no longer tweak the params on the speaker tab in the amp block or mix the FF IR's any more?

Scott's video should be posted directly on the Fractal site somewhere. Not only is it valuable or current users, it's great promo material, especially the beginning part. In fact, all of these should be posted on a "videos" page on the site!

Thanks to Cobbler and everyone involved in putting these together.

(and to think I was in LA that weekend and didn't get to Axe-Fest... <sigh> )

I'm so happy! This is great. Yesterday I was about to write something naging about where these videos went, but then I was like. "hey Cobrango, just.. just wait a tiny bit longer"

and I did, and it turned out great. When it itches the most, you know it's not long until it's over :)

Mark day, great performance! I would have preferred a band with live musicians but I understand this only being about the axe-fx.

Scott, I enjoyed every pedagogical bit of that! You know how to convey in a professional ye(k)t down to earth and casual way, now that's a great recipe right there!

Thanks to you guys for what was clearly many hours of hard work to put this together!

@Scott: Thanks for a great video! Clear, straightforward and simple.

Help me understand, Scott: before you dial in a preset, you bring up a touch of reverb to add some "room," but you turn off the Room parameters in the cab block? Do you like the actual reverb block better than the room-sim reverb?

Man oh man... thank you Mark, Scott and M@ (cobbler too) for these gems. Scott and M@'s video really helped me out with my thought process. Really can't say thanks enough.

Wow...
Simply amazing videos.

Damn can Mark play and really has a grasp on achieving "that" tone.

Scott,
Your presentation along with Matt was excellent. You really have an act for this man.
This one video alone should sell a shit load of AXE-FX II ! ;)

Back
Top Bottom