• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe Fest West Coast 2012 Video Comments Thread

Stratoblaster

Fractal Fanatic
Very cool and thanks to everyone who helped put all of this together....I'm looking forward to the watching the coming releases...

Scott Peterson

Global Moderator
Killer - Mark tore it up... and it was early in the day!!!

Massive thanks to Jack and Scott for shooting this tirelessly over the two days. You'll get a feel for how hard they worked; and special thanks for slaving on this is owed to Jack Donaldson. You did a great job.

Last edited:

Psykopsilocybin

Experienced
Thank you so much for your commitment, Jack & Scott! Just by watching this first video, you've done an awesome job! The community thanks you!

jsl2h

Experienced
I can't wait until you guys upload the Tosin performance! I thought he was going to fall backwards trying to manage the MFC/boomerang combo. With any luck we'll be able to see M@ gettin jiggy with it off to the side by the mixer :)

stratamania

Fractal Fanatic
Has something been edited out by accident as there doesn't appear to be a video or link in this thread to a video ?

Tator

Inspired
Big thanks to all involved! I was unable to attend and as such really appreciate the opportunity to see some of it. Thanks again!

SOAWM

Inspired
Awesome! I really enjoyed the video's. Looking forward to the rest. Thanks for all the work that has been put into this.

Strumzilla

Power User
Thanks for all the hard work everyone including the presenters and the filmmakers. I'll be checking these out over the weekend.

Top Bottom