Axe-Fest UK 2013: Who wants to do it again?

Are you up for Axe-Fest UK?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NiceChris

Experienced
I mean shall we do Axe Fest UK again, not Axe-Fest UK 2013.

Just doing a quick feasibility study (since last year I've become qualified in project management) to see how far we can go with this. After last years enjoyable romp, its intend to have something bigger and even better.

Who's in?

It'll all be in the Midlands (Bicester - for financial considerations). Don't worry, you wouldn't have to go to that there London.

I'll be factoring accommodation and trying to get a deal on that.

I would probably come. No issues and risks, task owners an other PM stuff though there is enough of that at work preventing work getting done :D

Si, I don't think that anyone has said Oxford.

Strat, I hear what you are saying however I will not be engaging in any resource smoothing. It could result in the client's journey to project realisation being increase. This can only have a negative impact on the stakeholder/project experience. :lol

Depending on the dates, I could perhaps host a London based event at my studio. I have a lot of the amps the Axe models here also, could be fun for folks to A/B em.

BUT, this is very dependant on dates, I'll have a look at the diary when I'm back from vacation next week.

I was looking at a weekend in Mid July or early September. Clinics on the Saturday, then a jam sesh in the evening. The Sunday being more relaxed, but this year it may be a bit busier.

Doctor Oct, you clinic last year was fantastic, in fact they all were. I thank you, Mapps and Clarky again for doing it for it for me. I was a shame that you couldn't stay for the jam. Mapps was on fire, and Clarky's version of Burn was fantastic.

And once again, I would like to thank G66 and Matrix amplification for their support last year.

I also won't forget the drinking.

IMAG0170.jpg

Max, what is missing from this picture, other than your crisps?

Doctor Oct, you clinic last year was fantastic, in fact they all were. I thank you, Mapps and Clarky again for doing it for it for me. I was a shame that you couldn't stay for the jam. Mapps was on fire, and Clarky's version of Burn was fantastic.

And once again, I would like to thank G66 and Matrix amplification for their support last year.

I also won't forget the drinking.

Happy to have done it.
I'll stay later for the 2013 fest.

Back
Top Bottom