Axe Fest - The Dutch Version, 30 november 2013 @ Wisseloord Studio's, Hilversum

It was a great day indeed. Would very much like to be part of a next version, if that is planned again.
GibsonLesPaul (and his helpers) did a splendid job.

@GibsonLesPaul and I talked about this recently. Seems a good plan.

Wisseloord was very expensive, even with sponsoring, so another location in the middle of the country would be preferred.

A PA at the location would be nice, although not absolutely necessary (I can bring two CLRs on stands, mic, XR18 mixer etc.).

Also, it'd be nice if the location is near a place to get drinks and sandwiches.

You know I'll be there if I can. As long as you don't plan it on any of my kids' birthdays.

Yes it is time for a new one. For sure when there's so much great news to show from FAS.
Planning is May this year.

Details will follow, soon....;)

@GibsonLesPaul and I talked about this recently. Seems a good plan.

Wisseloord was very expensive, even with sponsoring, so another location in the middle of the country would be preferred.

A PA at the location would be nice, although not absolutely necessary (I can bring two CLRs on stands, mic, XR18 mixer etc.).

Also, it'd be nice if the location is near a place to get drinks and sandwiches.

I talked to my buddy Mischa from keuringsdienstvansnaren.nl and he has (a very nice) room for max 50 people in Pijnacker. He could make an estimate if this is a serious option. He can also provide the sandwiches and drinks and even the PA-system.
Yesterday I was there with the people from Folredenguitars.com and I'm sure they will be there as well and maybe sponsor some.
If there's more than 50 we can even book them for two days. Check the pictures of the room on their facebook page.

Looks great. Fine by me. Maybe a bit far for people from the other sides of the country?

Let's have a little inquiry. Can everyone who's interested in coming to a Dutch Fractal Audio event, state where they come from? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom