Axe-Fest Midwest Poll

What's your vote for Axe-Fest Midwest?

• Total voters

mgavin

Experienced
As I have posted earlier, I'd love to see an Axe-Fest happen in the midwest, Twin Cities, Chicago, Madison, Ann Arbor..... so I figured let's get a poll going and see where everyone's at.

Once again come on fellow Midwesterners, let's get some feedback going here and get an axe-fest happenin' in our neck of the woods!

CHICAGO! Trying not to be biased but Chicago does makes a good choice for cheaper flights to fly into. Somewhere in the Midwest would rock period though.

Well I could have tied it up, but I voted Madison-I'd really rather vote for Rockford. It's an hour west of me, but it has an airport, and it's cheaper and easier to deal with than chicago. Though you will probably get better turnout in a chicago burb, like Schuamburg or something.

carydad has the right idea. Rosemont (right next to O'Hare Airport) is a great convention/meeting place. Affordable accommodations, easy access via air, train and car, nice eateries, ect.

Sounds good to me!!!

carydad has the right idea. Rosemont (right next to O'Hare Airport) is a great convention/meeting place. Affordable accommodations, easy access via air, train and car, nice eateries, ect.

I have been running a standard for years, if it were in Minneapolis and everyone would be there I would buy a 2 just to be able to hear and play through other rigs and copy tones!

Back
Top Bottom