Axe-Fest II

And now, a little Axe-Fest 2 segue twist:

Mother of God.

Repeat after me: I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year.

Yea....
I'd like to do that again, real soon.
James & friends.... Man, I'd love to see/hear more of that anyday. Fantastic!!
And I loved how there was 4 AxeFx's running the stage (3guit&1bass)
Axefest rocked.
Axefest was easily the best room in the whole ampshow.

Mother of God.

Repeat after me: I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year. I will not leave early next year.

I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. ;)

I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. I told you. ;)

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Just look at all of those green AXE-FX II screens up there. Not to mention the 5th back up unit. Not a tube on stage

Axe-FX West II was an extraordinary experience. Good friends, good people, good music, good gear. Off the hook.

I could write paragraph after paragraph trying to relate my experience; but I'd spend pages of space on just thank you's to so many people. I cannot thank everyone there enough for making it a totally satisfying and positive experience.

There is one thought I have to share - community building is the best aspect here. It's an overwhelmingly positive direct benefit. Fractal is one of the premiere gear companies on the planet for many reasons. Once you've met and hung out with the artists, the people behind the 'fractal' corporate mask, once you meet the people in person behind the screen names... you start to realize that this isn't "just" what it seems on the Internet. It surely isn't about what others would try to portray it as. There is a true fellowship between the people that use this crazy box and the people that create, develop and make this crazy box.

It's a community. Real people, good folks. Serious musicians, casual musicians - but MUSICIANS all. Some of the most powerful technology on the planet, but no one sounds like anyone else with it because it allows the unique voice of each musician to create their own voice and use it to make and share their own music.

I'm exceptionally proud to be even a small part of it all. There is so much to talk about and I'll do a more in-depth post soon; but really, if you did not come out or could not come out, no video really translates all of it. It's the handshakes, the one-on-one discussions, the willingness to listen and help each other out. That's the real deal truth of it all.

I'm exceptionally proud to be even a small part of it all. There is so much to talk about and I'll do a more in-depth post soon; but really, if you did not come out or could not come out, no video really translates all of it. It's the handshakes, the one-on-one discussions, the willingness to listen and help each other out. That's the real deal truth of it all.

All well said, and it is the truth - I get all of those same feelings from this community. In a time when Internet communication can be so harsh and empty, it's really exceptional what's developed (and been cultivated) here.

Spot on Scott, Code...!!
I felt so constantly inspired at Axe-Fest - I have developed both life friends and great acquaintances.
I feel the "Reality" of the community coming together in both an "I was there" and "I am sharing the experience with you guys" way.
I sense the forum has been more and more friendly as we learn the personalities and human-ness we all share. Thanks to everyone who helped us put the event on, and to those of you who are sharing the experience textually here on our forum.
Cheers my friends!

Now some James Santiago!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom