Axe-Fest II

WAY IN!!

I do have a suggestion, Would love to see name tags (like NAMM Show passes or something cool, not like those ones at a class Reunion) with your Avatar picture and user name with your real name at the bottom so that we can put names, faces and avatars together. I didn't know who I met last year until I read the posts after and was like -- oh, that was him, ??

Agreed! Sounds like a great assignment for... YOU! :)

What's the chance of streaming Axe-Fest live so that those of us in Europe can watch it during our evening time?

Not sure who all worked their butts off last year to tape it, and also not sure if we could get an internet connection that would be fast and stable enough, but. . . .

I happen to sell the system most used in live streaming and I am sure I could ship one out to west coast or call in a favor if necessary. I am sure I could even get a CDN to let me use bandwith or we could use free ustream account etc.

On my system we could stream live, feed projectors a different feed, likely AE interface etc, and also record the program plus three separate cams in case anything needed to be edited of "fixed in post".

WAY IN!!

I do have a suggestion, Would love to see name tags (like NAMM Show passes or something cool, not like those ones at a class Reunion) with your Avatar picture and user name with your real name at the bottom so that we can put names, faces and avatars together. I didn't know who I met last year until I read the posts after and was like -- oh, that was him, ??

Yes, so I can figure out who Cliff is.

Call them directly (not website) and mention the ampshow so you can get the group room discount. I'm booked in Friday-Monday. C ya'll there!

idea.....
given that my trip to LA is so far looking reasonably good [everything crossable crossed]
and that my birthday is the following weekend...

anyone fancy celebrating my birthday with me a week early in LA..??
seems like a perfectly reasonable plan to me... especially if somehow it's a bad one..

idea.....
given that my trip to LA is so far looking reasonably good [everything crossable crossed]
and that my birthday is the following weekend...

anyone fancy celebrating my birthday with me a week early in LA..??
seems like a perfectly reasonable plan to me... especially if somehow it's a bad one..

Sounds like a party...

Does anyone have an estimation on how much a flight/hotel would be for this? Just seeing if i can fit it in my budget, most of my funds are being taken up by a custom guitar build lol, which...isn't a bad problem to have of course, but id love to go to this.

Also, as I'm 20, my concern is transportation from airport to hotel/venue of axe fest, anyone have any info on that?

Does anyone have an estimation on how much a flight/hotel would be for this? Just seeing if i can fit it in my budget, most of my funds are being taken up by a custom guitar build lol, which...isn't a bad problem to have of course, but id love to go to this.

Also, as I'm 20, my concern is transportation from airport to hotel/venue of axe fest, anyone have any info on that?

If you are coming in at Burbank Airport on Saturday early (I don't wanna miss the festivities), I could pick you up and we'll head up over there.

If you are coming in at Burbank Airport on Saturday early (I don't wanna miss the festivities), I could pick you up and we'll head up over there.

That'd be much appreciated man! I have to find more about the costs etc, but if i can make it out ill definitely hit you up! :)

Don't forget to check if they let you check into whatever Hotel you book, in my area if you'r not 21 most Hotels won't let you check in alone..

I'd love to go. I have a question, however... Seeing as how it's the same weekend as The Amp Show, would Axe Fest be held during the same time frame but in a different building or something?

I'd love to go. I have a question, however... Seeing as how it's the same weekend as The Amp Show, would Axe Fest be held during the same time frame but in a different building or something?

Same hotel. The Axe Fest is part of the Fractal presence at the show.

Back
Top Bottom