Axe-Fest II

I'm so in. Last year was a blast. Hope you can bring back Tosin. Guthrie Govan would make a sick guest for this year.
Paul Masvidal lives in LA, so that would be convenient as hell for you guys to line up.
Jeff Loomis, Rusty Cooley or Chris Broderick would also be amazing.

Sorry, I'm just overwhelmed by the possibilities of who might show up this year. Can't wait.

I am sure Matt will do his best to entice whoever is available at the time. It's more dependent on schedule as opposed to local IMHO.

I'm so in. Last year was a blast. Hope you can bring back Tosin. Guthrie Govan would make a sick guest for this year.
Paul Masvidal lives in LA, so that would be convenient as hell for you guys to line up.
Jeff Loomis, Rusty Cooley or Chris Broderick would also be amazing.

Sorry, I'm just overwhelmed by the possibilities of who might show up this year. Can't wait.

Don't know if you remember me. We were hanging out with Tosin after his set and took pictures with him. Hope to see you there.

gonna try to get hold of my cousin in LA..
see if I can have him donate his sofa to me for a few nights....

if I can nail this "somewhere to lay my hat part"..
I reckon there's a pretty good chance I'll be flying over..

that would be awesome, I wanted to meet you last time. A year goes by so fast.

There will no doubt be quite a few staying at the hotel as well so I am confident you will have no problems finding a spot to lay your hat.

how sickening is this......???

I have not needed to use my British Airways Executive Club account for quite some time...
apparently for more than 3 years... which came as quite a surprise - but in hindsight I guess it's about 4 or maybe 5 years..
cos our promoter has been flying us via other airlines
and I reckon it was about 5 years since my last trip to Texas [which would have been my last BA flight I guess]

and so my account was automatically closed by 'the system'..
and with it went something like 20,000 to 25,000 air miles

jeez....
totally blown away..

Oof, rough break clarky

Rowing boat perhaps..? :eagerness:

You, Fabio and I can rotate the oarsman, first mate and skipper roles! Come to that, if loads of UK bods want to get on board, we'll bally well rape, pillage and plunder our way to Californ-I-A - Hah haaarr me hearties!

well... unfortunately it looks like I'll have to actually buy a flight and pay with like actual money and stuff..

and... on top of all that..
I'll have to sit up the back with all the poor peoples...

jeez ! ! !

I want to go, but...

my wife will be about 8 months pregnant at that time. Anyone think she'll let me?? Wishful thinking, right?

Last edited:
Promise her you'll get up every night to breast feed and she'll buy the ticket! It's guaranteed! Otherwise, beg...

Joking aside, once the little one comes along you'll probably be selling much of your equipment and/or playing with headphones. Enjoy what you can now because things do change...for the better. Children are the greatest gift. If this is your second child, then you understand.

Back to joking, I was presuming you like the taste of breast milk.

Last edited:
Promise her you'll get up every night to breast feed and she'll buy the ticket! It's guaranteed! Otherwise, beg...

Joking aside, once the little one comes along you'll probably be selling much of your equipment and/or playing with headphones. Enjoy what you can now because things do change...for the better. Children are the greatest gift. If this is your second child, then you understand.

Back to joking, I was presuming you like the taste of breast milk.

LOL! This will be our second child. I also have a 4 year old, but fortunately my wife fully supports my gear addiction. Unfortunately, I don't think she would support me traveling across the country right before she's about to pop. Have fun guys!

Back
Top Bottom