Axe-Fest Germany 2014 Cab Pack | incl. UltraRes & .wav

Morphosis

Official G66 Support
We`re proud to present the Axe-Fest Germany 2014 Cab Pack, made by fine members of the german axefx.de community:

public.php

This was a tough job to do! Not only the capturing, but also converting to all formats (also Standard & Ultra & .wav 24/32bit!), pics, plots, backround infos (read the PDFs!) and bonus Presets (yeah, read the PDFs!)

Note: .wav files and plots are based on HighRes, NOT UltraRes (of course, you know why ...).

It`s Freeware and non-commercial, but we think, the package is worthy like a commercial
devilish.png
. So, if you like the IRs, a DONATION would be appreciated by the Cab Pack Crew
icon_e_wink.gif
Saving for the missing Royer R121 ...
frog.png
icon_mrgreen.gif

>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> ZIP DOWNLOAD <<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<

Big thanks to the guys, who tried them and post Sound samples:

This is one more Must Have pack.
I made a quick dest of Diezel 2x12 G12K100
(...)
here is a result

It's easy to achieve much better results! just to spend a little more time.
It's worth to experiment with those mic's

could not resist to post this one. it's Vox AC30 Blue
Vox AC30 Blue SM57 N
and
Vox AC30 Blue TLM103 N

Was playing around with the generous offerings of UltraRes™ cabs from the German AxeFest and was very pleased with the AC30 SM57 IR. Not really my cup of tea, nor do I see myself using these live, but they really capture a true-to-life AC30 character.

So I drummed up some Tom Petty:

Dancing With Mary
(...)
*NOTE this is using a free IR capture from the German AxeFest, if you'd like to get the whole collection or would like to donate to them visit this thread.

Here a little demo of the phantastic cab sim of a blonde VOX with Blue Bulldogs speakers. At the German Axe-Fest I was blown away by this amp.

It's a VOX TB, slightly modified, with the "Vox AC30 Blue TLM103 N", shooted at the German AXE-Fest 2014 in Daxweiler. This is truly a killer cab.

Great IRs. Here's little sample of the Diezel mix i made!

[h=2]Beefy Fender Vibro with Super Reverb 4x10 cab

[/h]
Some Rock´n Roll from the early 80´s. A german Band called "Spider Murphy Gang"..........nobody will remember, i know.

The Rhythmsound is not played with original Stratpickups , a split Humbucker from Staufer.

Solo ist played on Middle and Neckpickup - on Scene 5.

One more Halleluja for the the great cabs from the german Axe-Fest 2014 in Daxweiler.

Those Vox IR´s got a very strong tone.........(...). It´s the IR with the TLM 103 Mic. Played with the G&L Strat on Neck and Middlepickup.

Last edited:
Pics of the Fest:
ownCloud

- click on Image to view or
- click to download or
- Download ALL pics as ZIP: top left corner, left from "Name" mark the box -> download the whole (ca. 110 pics) of the german Axe-fest 2014 from the axefx.de community!

Very nice, thanks for sharing!!
Looks like you guys had a great time!

Last edited:
The hour of truth:

Reußenzehn Reu-O-Grande (superb german boutique Plexi) + Diezel (left speaker)

versus

Axe-Fx II Plexi 100W High + Matrix GT1000 + Diezel 2x12 (right speaker)

Bernd play guitar, i choose via Axe-Edit the "Plexi 100W High" Sim, all (!) default, but Presence to 10:
public.php

A/B switching beetween the both rigs:
public.php

What should i say? "No Bernd, this was not the Reußenzehn, you are wrong, currently you play Axe-Fx II!"
biggrin1.gif

public.php

Please try them! And please give feedback! We have the first reports in the german forum! The Vox Blue Bulldog with Neumann TLM103 is new favourite from a player, who knows good tone! Also the Diezel 2x12 G12K100 MIX IR seems to be cool, but try all the others too!

That was lots of work, so some feeback would be appreciated!

Incredibly professional guys. Thanks so much! I love the photos showing the cabinet and mics. It's just fun to see, like when you buy the 50 page tour guide at a big concert you go to hear. You get to see behind the scenes.

Here is mix recepy
mix.JPG

and a little post procession EQ
eq.JPG

here is a result

Awesome man thanks to all involved! Will def try some of these out this weekend. Actually I have tons of UltraRes that I've been saving so I could start trying them out when I get a few min free time on the weekends. Can't wait to give em all a spin!

Here is mix recepy
View attachment 21330

and a little post procession EQ
View attachment 21331

here is a result

Wow, a very big & fat sound. The Diezel 2x12 is a very good cab with its own character.

Back
Top Bottom