Axe-Fest East

Would You attend Axe-Fest East?

• Total voters
If you do it in Boston, Matt and I would probably be able to attend. I could give my presentations on dialing it in and amp matching.

Well that completes the survey. I'm in. But...........

Any chance you guys will travel farther South?

For example:
The Great American Guitar Show at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center on Nov 10 & 11, 2012
http://www.phillyexpocenter.com/view-calendar/calendar-of-events/?mc_id=mc_2012-11-10_183

That's exactly what I'm looking for. No need to see Artists. No need for a big production. Just the hands-on, nitty-gritty stuff.

If anyone needs to convince a spouse of the importance of traveling to a beautiful suburb of Philadelphia, please make mention that one of the largest malls on the East coast with over 400 stores is close by (King Of Prussia Mall: http://www.simon.com/mall/?id=845) :D

Look at it as a Win / Win.

What do you think?

Last edited:
If you do it in Boston, Matt and I would probably be able to attend. I could give my presentations on dialing it in and amp matching.

Hey guys definitely take Cliff up on his offer. We all learned so much from Cliff and Matt this past weekend. They REALLY care about the guys and girls who own Axe Fx and can show you hands on the things you want to know. After hearing the presenters like Scott Peterson, Cooper Carter, Mark Day and all the rest. You realize all the potential of the Axe. Plus I really need to practice. Being around all these great players is really humbling. Just give yourself more than 5 weeks to put it together. Rock on guys.

I would be stoked for that location obviously! And, would certainly help out and donate time to assist and coordinate setup if it happened.

I would be stoked for that location obviously! And, would certainly help out and donate time to assist and coordinate setup if it happened.

I would help out as well.

If Cliff and Matt could show up for this location, this has to sway some folks to travel up here?

Seems that a true Axe-Fest East should be held were the other NAMM and another portion of the music industry is, Nashville. On the map you will see that it gives more equal distance for people from as far as Florida and Boston.... let your conscience be your guide.

This event as is should be labled Axe-Fest Northeast. :|

If there were a video of the presentation, we could all just watch that. :D

It will be coming. The problem I see is that we shot with three cameras and there is a lot of footage to go through. The good news is that we did tape everything, I mean everything. Jack or Cooper will be editing it down and it's extremely time consuming, so hopefully within a few weeks. I can't wait to see what I captured.

If they have it in Boston I would advise you or anybody for that matter get there early and be ready to stay late and help out any way you can, You will get way more out of the experience, trust me on that. AXE-FEST West 2012 will go down as a big success, because of all the people pitching in and doing whatever it took to get it done. You will not regret attending and you will not regret participating in the festivities. Now I'm back at my job Tuesday morning and I wish I was at the event again. Please don't miss it, wherever it is.

I'll make a big effort to get over..
don't really matter where.. it's all far for me..

I was pretty sad to have to miss the one in LA..

If Cliff / Matt would be at a Boston fest, that'd make it even more attractive..
who better to learn from than the guys that invent this kit..

Boston

Would not need to be in Boston proper as the 495/95 belts offer plenty of locations.

Back
Top Bottom