Axe-Fest East

Would You attend Axe-Fest East?

• Total voters
A few good low cost options from rmbaylin and tvegas99. I would prefer DC but Baltimore is probably more cost effective so happy to travel a bit further north to be part of the event.

One vote for Plaistow, NH!

I think folks may have overlooked the humor in this one (Plaistow, NH is Fractal's home base)....made me laugh anyway...

Boston is my vote.

PA or NY is doable (especially if there is another event in town....like the Philly Guitar Show).

I've got much gear I could drag to the event. (lots of FRFR solutions, and lots of power amps and cabs).

Would plan to attend if not too far north. I agree with some that Baltimore or surrounding area would suit more people.

DC / Maryland would be my vote. Anything North of that, and my ability to attend would be questionable.

I agree with some that Baltimore or surrounding area would suit more people.

Not exactly sure I agree.....but there is only one way to really find out.
Open a poll for Axe FX East that allows folks to vote on a location.

I'm on my phone right now, which sucks to work with...so if somebody else can do this, please do.
If nobody else can, I'll create a thread when I get back to my PC tomorrow.

I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia .... I'd be happy to work to host it here in the area or travel. Next preference is DC / Baltimore or Philadelphia

SC here and know of at least 3 users in my city. I'm sure there are a lot of users in and around the Atlanta and Charlotte areas.

SC here and know of at least 3 users in my city. I'm sure there are a lot of users in and around the Atlanta and Charlotte areas.

Raleigh, NC recently hosted the Southeastern Guitar & Amp Show. They have a nice convention center and a good central location on the east coast.

Another good option would be Myrtle Beach, SC, which has plenty of hotels with meeting rooms (employee seminar central). Plus, there are plenty of indoor/outdoor pools and lazy rivers right on the beach... and ample shopping choices for the Axe-Fx widows! I can hear it now, "I'm going shopping while all you guys hover over that damn black box!"

A better idea IMHO is to have a southeast and northeast axe-fest. Atlanta GA or Greenville SC could easily host a southeast Axe-Fest.

Back
Top Bottom