Axe-Fest East – Boston Amp Show - April 27-28

That will be the only way I’ll be able to see it. And I know there will be a wealth of knowledge there.
You guys need to have this next time in Sunny Florida ;):p:D:cool:

Exciting news: we're going to hold an Axe-Fest at the Boston Amp Show this April 27-28.
There will be gear demos, presentations, and performances.

Confirmed Special Guests include: Dweezil Zappa, Andy Wood, Jason Richardson, Johnny A, Leon "2112/Ragdoll" Todd, Cooper Carter, Mark Day, Marco Fanton, and of course all of the people eo fFractal Audio Systems.

We haven't decided yet if we need to do reserved seating. Can I get a show of hands/interest?
I’m interested in going. Would love to meet some of you.

Sounds like a great event. I’ll be demoing my Axe Fx III for some of the paying public at a gig, so I’ll be with you in spirit. Get some video up for us weekend warriors who can’t make it!

The room will have 50 chairs plus standing room.
We're going to reserve seats for forum members who make a special trip.
There will also be periods of downtime where the chairs "turn over". I expect to clear the room between events. We'll also have a separate gear demo room right next door.

I thought about maybe some jamming in the main room on Saturday night after things wrap up. If so, I might find a drummer, bassist, etc.

M@: How can we help? E.g., would it help if those of us driving brought chairs or is there a space issue? Should we bring our all or part of our FRFR rigs (e.g., CLRs, etc.) for jamming in the main room on Saturday night after things wrap up? Or would that become a logistical nightmare?

Back
Top Bottom