Axe-Fest East – Boston Amp Show - April 27-28

Exciting news: we're going to hold an Axe-Fest at the Boston Amp Show this April 27-28.
There will be gear demos, presentations, and performances.

Confirmed Special Guests include: Dweezil Zappa, Andy Wood, Jason Richardson, Johnny A, Leon "2112/Ragdoll" Todd, Cooper Carter, Mark Day, Marco Fanton, and of course all of the people eo fFractal Audio Systems.

We haven't decided yet if we need to do reserved seating. Can I get a show of hands/interest?
I'll be attending. Is there an advanced ticket(s) to purchase? Looking forward to connecting with everyone!

Looks like the Facebook event page has 70+ going and a lot interested; wonder how big the fractal room will be

The room will have 50 chairs plus standing room.
We're going to reserve seats for forum members who make a special trip.
There will also be periods of downtime where the chairs "turn over". I expect to clear the room between events. We'll also have a separate gear demo room right next door.

I thought about maybe some jamming in the main room on Saturday night after things wrap up. If so, I might find a drummer, bassist, etc.

Last edited:
There will also be periods of downtime where the chairs "turn over". I expect to clear the room between events. We'll also have a separate gear demo room right next door.

I thought about maybe some jamming in the main room on Saturday night after things wrap up. If so, I might find a drummer, bassist, etc.

8 hour drive count as a special trip? Haha

What’s wild is the timing for this worked out perfectly; I gotta drive back home Monday and be on a plane that Tuesday to Hawaii

I'm coming from Long Island.

shut-shut-up-and-take-my-money-19300675.png

Scratch that. I'm actually flying in from Barbados just for this.

(True story I'm here for med school).

Flying in from Kansas City. Looking forward to the event!

I always hoped for something like that at the West coast 'Axe-Fest' events. It's really killing me that I'm going to miss this one.:(

Been away for a while, but I think I want to come see you guys at the fest. Is there a mailing/sign up list? Or did I miss it in this thread (and if so, my apologies)?

Yeah....I did something I hate when others do and I'm embarrassed now. I read the thread quickly looking for a longer post or link - and didn't read all the 'how do I get in on this posts'. Crawling under a rock now. :(

Sorry about that...
RR

I'll be there, booked at the Omni Parker House for the weekend!

6739188639_9e737c720d_z.jpg

Woohoo!!! I have family in Acton, MA. Gotta clear this with the boss first (MRS. SMCROSBY)! :D

UPDATE: WOOHOO - CLEARED FOR TAKEOFF! :)

I'm driving up from Central Jersey Friday and staying with family down the road in Acton, MA through Monday. Who else is coming up from NJ (besides M@)?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom