Axe-Fest East – Boston Amp Show - April 27-28

upload_2019-4-28_0-55-21.jpeg
Dweezil has such great presence and is very friendly and open. I asked Dweezil if he thought his dad would have embraced digital modelers like the AxeFx III and he felt very strongly that he (FZ) would have. He told us about a recording that Frank made playing through a (Roland?) GP-8. I don’t recall the song. I’m glad I got to catch some of his presentation.

View attachment 54388
Dweezil has such great presence and is very friendly and open. I asked Dweezil if he thought his dad would have embraced digital modelers like the AxeFx III and he felt very strongly that he (FZ) would have. He told us about a recording that Frank made playing through a (Roland?) GP-8. I don’t recall the song. I’m glad I got to catch some of his presentation.
Heard your question on live feed.

Great question and great reply!

Thanks Unix-guy! How does one access the feed? I’d like to see what I missed of Dweezil’s presentation. I’d also love to see Marco Fantons presentation. I was caught in traffic on the Massachusetts Pike and arrived very late.☹️

Thanks Unix-guy! How does one access the feed? I’d like to see what I missed of Dweezil’s presentation. I’d also love to see Marco Fantons presentation. I was caught in traffic on the Massachusetts Pike and arrived very late.☹️
Search for the Fractal Audio page on Facebook. The live sessions are now posted as videos.

Marco was great and so was Andy Wood (who I've never really heard before).

Oh, and Johnny A. was very nice, too.

Edit:

Here's a link to the page:

https://www.facebook.com/fractalaudio/

Back
Top Bottom