Axe-Fest Appreciation Thread

CodePoet

Fractal Fanatic
Thanks for the great weekend of talking guitars and the Axe-Fx. The gathering of a community around Fractal and their products is really great to have been a part of. Monumental thanks for Kerry, Cobbler, and Scott for their tireless work in undertaking this event - amazing to see what they were able to assemble in a short timeframe. Thanks so much guys! And thanks too to all the rest of you who put so much into the event.

It was great to meet so many forum members and "forum superstars". I got to bump into a bunch of others who I'd known from their online presence, so it was quite a star-studded event (for guitar nerds).

This is a super community and the event just proved it. As mentioned many times, Matt is a monster and did a great job hosting the proceedings. Can't wait for what's next.

Last edited:
I couldn't have said it better. Total class production. Thanks to all for the amazing effort for a flawless execution.
Jeff

Agreed! It's been great to have been able to tag along. Thanks too for the timely updates, sometimes coming in at hours that must have been ungodly late or embarrassingly early for a weekend in LA :)

I definitely had a good time. It was also awesome seeing Cliff's humor in person! He is a genuinely nice and helpful person who thankfully hasn't bought into the politically correct crap (at least that's my opinion). At the end of a VERY busy day, Cliff took the time to personally persuade my laptop into playing nice with the axe...something that 5 separate people weren't able to do.

Thank you all, my experiences were unmeasurable. All it made me do is want to do more in broadcasting to my center of influence, that it's time to step up to the plate and buy an AXE FX II. And Zentman Dude!!!, I really wanted to meet you, because I love your attitude.:D

Sounds like it was big fun! Thanks for all the forum reporting and I can't wait to see more video.

When is Axe-Fest NORTH? (As in Canada, eh?) :)

Back
Top Bottom