AXE-FEST 2012 UNITED KINGDOM - Nov 5th-6th - Oxfordshire

Hey NiceChris would the pub mind if we start trying out the matrix amps? :p

I should think that it'd be okay. Clarky and I've done it before. Saying that, I don't think we'd be able to run a GT1000 at max for too long without looking into Health & Safety

Probably not - its his mums pub :)

I'm doing my bit to reduce overheads. Saying that, if this gains a lot of interest, I may have to upscale the venue which may incur costs.

DOH!

Would love to be there and meet up with you guys, but unfortunately.... Well no.....let me re rephrase..... But I am on holiday, so I will drink a cocktail to you guys getting all axe nerdy.... Have fun guys.... Hopefully next time

is there a list we can sign in to? maybe a blog, or facebook event (i actually hate fb, but it's good for this sort of things).

AXE FEST WEST 2012 will have a lot of resources and video material for you. Please let us know if you would like to have a hand off meeting to turn over our resources for your review. axefestwest@gmail.com You may find some of it to be helpful and the rest to be........

We share your pride and excitement about our Fractal Audio Systems Axe FX II. This is all about forming new friendships and sharing our knowledge, experience and of course, the lack there of.. - Our book is yours our friends! We will be hosting Matrix. They can possibly return material to you and act as our common conduit.

If we can stream some of AFWC 2012 - we will - But that will be 2nd priority - The show must go on 1st.
BEST WISHES OUR UK BROTHERS!

As I said on Music Radar I am in.

I'll bring up my Axe 2 rig (Matrix amp, MFC, Zilla cab) as well as my Forshage Ergo guitar and maybe one of the Suhr's.
I might bring up the CAA/Suhr amp so we can compare the tone match I did to the real thing- will depend on the space in the car though.

I'm driving from West London and have one spare seat if anyone needs a lift.
I will be bringing a bit of gear so I can't take anyone else's gear.

For those interested, Im probably going to make this. Ill be comming over the water into Liverpool Sat morning around 6.30 ish !!!, staying overnight and returning late afternoon Sunday (to be back in Liverpool for 7pm ish).

Again, Im bringing kit (My Zilla Cab, GT1000, maybe my Tele and a PRS - or/and a Strat) so again no room for others kit (I could accomodate a guitar though), and obviously arranglements need to be made for overnight - however I can offer anyone on the route down a lift if this fits in with their wishes.

Not at present. Just let chris know via PM, or in the thread if you plan on attending. He/We may put a list together a little closer (we have work stuff to do as well as the fun stuff :) )

Would have loved to attend and bring my 2 and my 6 string Warwick but its little far to go minus a driving license :(

I'm in Oxford, and can bring an FX2, MFC, Matrix GT800 and two 1x12 EVM cabs. I'll probably still have it configured to the Yek Protocol, so if Alexander can make it, he won't need to bring a thing!

DOH!

Would love to be there and meet up with you guys, but unfortunately.... Well no.....let me re rephrase..... But I am on holiday, so I will drink a cocktail to you guys getting all axe nerdy.... Have fun guys.... Hopefully next time

Are you going to the show in Bristol?

BTW, There will be a break in the program at 8pm to 9 pm on the Saturday. This will be for refreshments and X-Factor. :D

Back
Top Bottom