Axe Edit wont connect to axe fx II xl

xravenxvii

I've updated everything, drivers, the axe edit software itself, i even updated the firmware using fractal bot. I've tried 3 USB cords and every USB port on my computer. Every time, my computer shows that the axe fx is connected to the USB port. But axe edit STILL won't connect. What other options are there left for me to try? If it connects to fractal bot what possible reason is there for axe edit to not connect?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the last version of Axe Edit that worked with the
Axe FX II was 3.14.5. I don't think Axe Edit III (any version) will work with the II.
I never use Fractal Bot to auto update. I manually install every update. Just my thing
so I know exactly whats being installed.

I'm guessing this is a new install, so I'm wondering if you downloaded the version of Axe Edit specifically for Axe FX II.
Nah ive had this axe fx for a while now and never had any problems until recently. Im using the correct version of axe edit as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the last version of Axe Edit that worked with the
Axe FX II was 3.14.5. I don't think Axe Edit III (any version) will work with the II.
I never use Fractal Bot to auto update. I manually install every update. Just my thing
so I know exactly whats being installed.
i mainly pointed out my usage of fractal bot to show that the axe fx is indeed connecting to my computer and working with other fractal programs, just not axe edit.

Back
Top Bottom