Axe Edit Wish? Saved Value Indicator?

dgzieg

Inspired
Hi all, I didn't even know how to title this wish. Just throwing this out for consideration, it's a feature I've experienced on other rack gear (don't remember which), that I thought might be useful. What I picture would be an indicator over each virtual rotary control that when you changed it, the indicator would serve to let you know that parameter had been changed. (I'm aware the Edited indicator does this for the preset currently). Ideally, the indicator might go green to indicate the current value is more positive than the saved value, and red to indicate the current value is more negative than the saved value and no color when you're back to the original value. The end result being, there would be a way to tweak to your hearts' content, but still get any controls that you've changed, but ended up not wanting to save, back to their original values, while saving the changes you do want. Hope I've explained this in a way that makes some sense. Please feel free to attempt to make me look more coherent ;-}

Back
Top Bottom