Axe edit v0.9 for mac ?

ritchgbg

Hi to you all !
Is there someone in the forum who could tell me where to find a version 0.9 (legacy then), for mac ?
I found one actually, and it's very buggy (spalsh screen freezing when chossing workspace etc ..).
I have found the official for pc, but nothing for mac ...

Why would you want the 0.9 version?
As i recall the 1.0.191 is the most stabile one and should work best for both Standard and Ultra.

Yes Rex, i've tried them all.
And thanks ole, but the 1.0.191 (or anything with 1.0 ...) just doesn't work .

Yes Rex, i've tried them all.
And thanks ole, but the 1.0.191 (or anything with 1.0 ...) just doesn't work .

Not sure what to say, it works perfectly fine here, and I know alot of others that use the 1.0.191 with no problems.
Also the recommended version on this forum.
Maybe the issue it not in Axe-Edit but somewhere ells?
How are you connected to your computer?

Well, i think i've tried it all.
I tried on 2 computers i got home.
A mac and a pc.
On the mac i got a Fireface 800, and a midisport 2x2 anniv. nothing.
On the pc, i took the midisport. same things.
I've contacted the g66 support (they are fantastic btw) and they asked me to check everything ...nothing on both computers.

Here are the stuff i can do , and this is weird :

On the mac , i got axe edit 0.9 something.
It's always "not connected", so i can click on "tuner" make it open on the axe fx.
If i choose source : axe fx > nothink.
If i choose "bank", i can open for example a bank, click on the presets inside, and they appear on the screen of the axe fx.
i can tweak those presets on the axe edit, it works perfectly (like normal).
I can save the preset on the axe fx, in place or in another location, that's it.
I can also send the cabs...

i can send the firmware to the axe fx, and using Snoize librarian, ican also send bank presets, cabs ...etc

BUT the only thing i cannot do is receive midi messages from the axe fx.
So, i cannot save y presets on my hard drive, i cannot "call them" to have them on screen for editing etc ...

If someone's got a solution to that, just please let me know (that why i think actually there's something wrong with the midi out of my axe fx) ..

Thanks for your time ans patience guys !

Back
Top Bottom