Axe-Edit update for Mac OS 11 (Big Sur)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPF

Hi,

I just updated to Mac OS 11 and Axe Edit won't launch. Will you release an update for the new OS ?

Thanks

JP

We're looking into making Axe-Edit for the Axe-Fx II to be compatible with Big Sur.
I can confirm that Axe-Edit for the Axe-Fx III is working fine, as is Fractal-Bot (after one extra re-start of the program not previously required after installation so it could be granted permissions to my folders).

We're looking into making Axe-Edit for the Axe-Fx II to be compatible with Big Sur.
I can confirm that Axe-Edit for the Axe-Fx III is working fine, as is Fractal-Bot (after one extra re-start of the program not previously required after installation so it could be granted permissions to my folders).
thank you. Yes Fractal Bot is indeed working

Thank you. :) I'll wait for the patch before I upgrade, then. It's better to wait a while before attempting that sort of upgrade anyway. ;)

Facing the same issue, my recording work is stuck now, need to update, redesign the Presets for new song but cannot connect to AXE FX II through Mac Big Sur. Please help Fractal my work is held up. editing the preset on small screen on AXE is difficult.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Rick

Please help, I am so used to Axe-Edit for so many years for editing my presets and Fractal as my recording unit, I am today just not able to work at all without AXE EDIT due to compatibility issues with Mac Big Sur. Please help.

Please help, I am so used to Axe-Edit for so many years for editing my presets and Fractal as my recording unit, I am today just not able to work at all without AXE EDIT due to compatibility issues with Mac Big Sur. Please help.
It seems pretty reasonable to not update until forced to on the Apple machines...

Would AxeEdit possibly run through regular midi cables? Not sure, but might be worth a try if it's going to be a bit of a wait for a compatibility update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom