Axe-Edit Tutorial?

AJ 83

Ok, so I purchased a laptop so I could use Axe Edit. Does anyone know of a good tutorial, probably on YouTube, to help me learn how to use Axe Edit?? Thanks ahead of time!

i made a premium video for AX8-Edit a while ago: https://axefxtutorials.selz.com/item/574e6c006edca00d94c8fa9c

it will cover most of the basics for Axe-Edit III as well, though of course there are differences. just offering it as an option here.

Hey Chris, although Cooper Carter is an absolute stud and I have learned a lot from him over the years, I have just started watching your video, and so far it is really good! I mean it, nice job. I am going to finish it, but so far I am really impressed and would recommend the videos to anyone who wants to learn more about Axe Edit. I hope you don’t mind if I message you with some follow up questions. Thanks for the help.

Aaron.

Hey Chris, although Cooper Carter is an absolute stud and I have learned a lot from him over the years, I have just started watching your video, and so far it is really good! I mean it, nice job. I am going to finish it, but so far I am really impressed and would recommend the videos to anyone who wants to learn more about Axe Edit. I hope you don’t mind if I message you with some follow up questions. Thanks for the help.

Aaron.
go for it. thanks. i'm close to creating more content. first i have to finish the AX8 series i've spaced on for a long, long time. it's the next thing i do. then i can do new stuff, like Axe-Fx III content.

Back
Top Bottom