Axe-Edit stopped working in Logic Pro 10.5.1

Lee G

Inspired
Everything was working fine, but now when i open axe edit the main page doesn't show. Ive deleted and redownloaded but its still the same.

Cable is working as im currently recording via usb into logic. When i click on axe edit the app shows its open but i don't get any interface page loading at all.

Things to try: MIDI reset in Logic. Reset the controller preferences in Logic. Reinstatiate entire Logic preferences file (Last resort: this will delete all midi controller assignments). Check MIDI port assignments in the MacOS' Audio/MIDI or other Midi devices or software. Reset other USB Midi devices. I've not had any problems with Axe Edit and Logic or anything else, but rarely in the past; some Midi controllers and software have forced assignments that interfered with seemingly unrelated USB or Midi functionality.

Last edited:
Things to try: MIDI reset in Logic. Reset the controller preferences in Logic. Reinstatiate entire Logic preferences file (Last resort: this will delete all midi controller assignments). Check MIDI port assignments in the MacOS' Audio/MIDI or other Midi devices or software. Reset other USB Midi devices. I've not had any problems with Axe Edit and Logic or anything else, but rarely in the past; some Midi controllers and software have forced assignments that interfered with seemingly unrelated USB or Midi functionality.
One of my kids had minimised the Axe Edit window and tucked it right in the corner of the screen! Rookie error.

Back
Top Bottom