Wish Axe Edit scene buttons

stdio

Inspired
On the Axe Edit interface, specifically the scene buttons it would be nice to be able to tell if there is a scene stored in each location so you would know how many are in each preset. Maybe have a different color for "blank" ones.

On the Axe Edit interface, specifically the scene buttons it would be nice to be able to tell if there is a scene stored in each location so you would know how many are in each preset. Maybe have a different color for "blank" ones.
what is a blank scene? there are always 8.

Chris, by blank i meant a scene that you have not stored anything in or changed from whatever the default data that is stored in there.
Also looking forward to your part 2 of the beyond basics. The videos have been a great help so far.

When I create a scene based preset, I assign the scenes to the IA foot switches. That makes seeing how many scenes I have just a click away in AX8 Edit. You can also indicate the number of scenes used in the preset name.

Seems like configuring colors or graying out scene buttons would be a very different programming challenge than how it is used with the amps and cabs lists, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Not a bad idea really for a quick indication of unique scenes when loading downloaded presets, but would probably be stored on the individual computer and not stored in the uploaded preset.

Back
Top Bottom