Axe-edit Preset Manager not able to copy more than 1 preset at a time all of a sudden

mikeymike

Hi, I'd like to see if I can get to the bottom of this issue.

I should note that this does not happen with Fractal Bot. It will write entire banks just fine. This only happens using the axe-edit preset manager. I am on the latest version 3.14.5

I have an Axe-Fx II XL+ and I have been able to move 5 and 10 presets at a time using the built in preset-manager up until now.
Now when I copy any amount of presets other than 1 (from bank files on the hard drive and individually exported files on the hard drive) it will take the "correct" amount of time to send all of them but only the first one will actually show up in my Axe-FX II. During this process the Axe-FX II shows the preset number going up but no name ever shows up before it moves on to the next preset that it's copying (those also dont make it either).

I suspect the issue came after I hit "Refresh after new FW" but I can't be certain. I've tried two different USB cables.

I did hit the (Refresh after new FW) button but I wasn't sure if it was before or after this issue started happening.

I have erased all presets and user cabs and it is still happening. Please let me know if you have any ideas on what's up. This is tedious!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom