Implemented Axe-Edit: Performance Mode

NeoSound

Fractal Fanatic
It would be great if axe edit had a performance mode. Maybe a virtual MC12 on screen. I know we can turn blocks on/off etc.. but I believe it would be great to use a tablet optimized axe edit for a virtual midi controller. Scenes, presets, looper control etc...
It seems all the framework is already there just add a more graphical/control enhanced screen for live use? but of course I'm not a coder.

I know this may seem silly or simplistic, but...

-have an amp front that looks similar to the amp it represents with the knobs it has. I know we can’t use names, but something close. The regular options can be right underneath

-The ability to have a blank amp front that we can assign the knobs we want (frequently use) and color code

For those of us who work best with visuals.

Attachments

• 39BB0793-BC97-4512-B464-2F3820EC1330.jpeg
    39BB0793-BC97-4512-B464-2F3820EC1330.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 39
I suggested this ages ago. I think it would be great to have a default tab of just the “native” controls that exist on the gear being modeled be it a drive pedal or an amp or a classic phaser.

I’d much rather have the ability to only see the actual controls that the device has and delve deep into the other parameters only as required. If this was an option in Axe Edit it would be great.

Spoiler alert! They won’t do it. :(

I’m willing to be pleasantly surprised though.

I like the axe edit interface, I just wish the cab manage and preset manner windows weren't tied to the confines of the axe edit window I would love to be able to have the cab manner open while still being able to tweak amp settings. Plus being able to drag the window larger and see more cab selections, rather than just making everything bigger.

Back
Top Bottom