[NOT A BUG] Axe Edit pauses while playing guitar and changes IR's?

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
I have a problem with Axe Edit on my pc as on my laptop - after awhile Axe Edit pauses and switches IR's sometimes switches the optical 2 to Studio Comp or Pedal Comp 2 or even the Drive Pedal? I downloaded the fw again reloaded - still happening. Never had this before since fw 5. I've swoped IR's I switched between UltraRes and Stereo UltraRes - still happening in the middle of playing, I don't touch the frontpanel and axe edit pauses and changes in stereo cab mostly the ir on the top while the second ir stays the same?

I've tried now with a mono cab, Axe Edit pauses after a while playing and changed this time not the but the Shimmer to Timothy. Sometimes axe Edit moves, after he paused again on its own to another preset?

I'm back home tomorrow night and maybe with fw 7.02 it's Gone again. If not I'll Shooting a video of it. It happend with 2 differeNT usb cable. I'll try another one tomorrow. Thank's any way guys.

Thanks guys - loaded today fw 7.02 beta and strange behaviour in Axe Edit is gone - all is good now again and sounding better than ever before with new Motor Drive....:cool:

I think your value knob was between detents and the chassis was vibrating from the volume causing whatever parameter was focused to increment/decrement. When a parameter is changed via the front panel Axe-Edit pauses.

Back
Top Bottom