Axe-Edit not work

RODOLFOPELAIZ

Inspired
good guys Again I come with the same problem that everyone has, the time finished or the hang that generates ax edit in windows. There isn't a day that I don't have to turn off and on the ax at least 3 times. does anyone know how to solve this issue definitively? I think there was a post about this but it doesn't solve the issue. reinstall all drivers and even change the cable. please help. Thank you.

I don't think the communication timeout issue ever got solved, sadly. It seems to occur when using the Axe as a USB audio interface.

Although I don't seem to have suffered from it on the new Ares 2.0 come to think of it, but I haven't used it that much.

I don't think the communication timeout issue ever got solved, sadly. It seems to occur when using the Axe as a USB audio interface.

Although I don't seem to have suffered from it on the new Ares 2.0 come to think of it, but I haven't used it that much.

Thanks Andrew. I really reinstalled everything again. with the versions of drivers and ax edit qeu alen on the official website. I still don't hang up. I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom