Fixed Axe-Edit keeps "reading block definition" at every start

diart

Hi all :)

Every time I launch Axe-Edit these days, I have to wait for the "reading block definition" to complete, I usually get that only after an update ? I'm on 14.03. (dont remember the Axe-Edit version but it is the matching version.)
I think maybe, it started after I imported a few user cabs and somehow one of them was corrupted or moved to the wrong place, Axe-Edit froze and I force-shut it down .

Now every time I loose precious seconds of playing with my toy :tearsofjoy: please help me guys ! Thank you very much.

Thanks dude !!! I will try ASAP but this will likely solve my issue !
Axe updates got all my attention, next time I will spend more time to read the Axe-Edit ones too :sweatsmile: ...

Thank you guys ! In fact yeah it read everything, block definitions, presets and cabs.
Like when you fire up Axe-Edit after an update.
Unchecking these options "Read the Preset names at startup" and "Read the Cab names at startup" solved my issue :)

I unchecked both options (the moment they were introduced and checked whether they were still unchecked) but still encounter this issue when firing up AxeEdit.
Started somewhere around FW14.02; don't know exactly when.
But maybe, checking - close down - fire up - unchecking - close down - fire up, will do the trick. Will check asap... :)

Back
Top Bottom