Axe Edit III - Update

Without the axe edit I can’t get presets off Mac to III. I tried using frac tool

Fractal-Bot sends and receives Axe-Fx III presets.
The Axe-Fx III cannot load Axe-Fx II presets with or without the editor -- the two products are very different.

So, I wanted to transfer some preset setting from my XL+ to the III before donating it.

Is it even going to be possible to run two instances of Axe Edit if I have both devices plugged in to USB?

That way I could go back and forth with it easily.

So, I wanted to transfer some preset setting from my XL+ to the III before donating it.

Is it even going to be possible to run two instances of Axe Edit if I have both devices plugged in to USB?

That way I could go back and forth with it easily.

Was asked before, answer was "Yes".

Sweet, maybe one more week! Super excited for this. Without the controller or Axe edit it feels like so much work to get the three up and running for my show. I'm starting to think I might just hold off and play it with the 2.

Sweet, maybe one more week! Super excited for this. Without the controller or Axe edit it feels like so much work to get the three up and running for my show. I'm starting to think I might just hold off and play it with the 2.
I had my IIXL plugged into my computer running AxeEdit and just manually entered all the settings into my III. If you just sit down and take some time to do it, you can get pretty efficient with the process. It was VERY rewarding playing out with the III, even if I still had a few tweaks to make.

Back
Top Bottom