Axe Edit III - Update

Scha-wing!!

@Admin M@ - any chance you could add A-B-C-D in the corners of each block (or maybe across the top of each block?), like the way x and y are displayed in AE II? It would be so helpful to be able to see which channel each block is on at a glance w/out having to click on each one. Thanks!
I agree it would be helpful to see the channel state on the actual block in the grid.

I don't know if this has been previously discussed, but I'm assuming this is stand alone like the previous versions? It would be a dream come true if we could get a VST/AAX of AxeEdit. Not a plugin version of the AxeFx (although that would be crazy if they could do it like UAD), but just AxeEdit so we could use automation, etc from within our DAWs.

Axe-Edit is coming along great! Here's an actual screen capture
This looks great.
Could I ask, is it possible for the user to name each block? as in, I may set up a comp block and call it for e.g. Gilmour shine comp...And have the names of the individual blocks save with the preset?
Also is there a facility to save multiple blocks to a temporary scratch pad or something similar.
Using Axe Edit with the II, I find myself quite often needing to copy and paste multiple blocks and all of the signal connections that go with that process (when I'm try to condense two presets into one for e.g) Having the facility to say drag and drop onto a part of the editing screen for later use would be a very cool feature I think.

I posted this screen shot in another discussion. Axe-Edit is coming along great! Here's an actual screen capture. Be sure to view at 100%. I've got it running full screen!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9lv057y9ybv8qg/Axe-Edit III 2018-04-11 20-43-00.png?dl=0

Looks great!

Any chance you can make the Preset and Cab Manager screens show more columns when you upsize the window instead of just scaling? I have a metric crap ton of cabs and it's really difficult to move them around when I can only see 2.5 columns. Always ends up scrolling too far when I drag and drop items

Very much looking forward to this. The front panel is great for light editing, but not being able to copy or import/export blocks from other Axe3 presets is putting a damper on my patch building. Would love to have even a buggy beta if it allows me to move blocks and channels around.

BTW, please consider allowing copying of block channels between different presets if not already included.

Thanks!

I have to say, now that the wait for my Axe III is over, I come to the site every day hoping and praying I will see a link to the new Axe Edit. Seems just when you get done waiting for one thing, you are waiting for another. lol It's like Disney World without a fastpass!:D

I have to say, now that the wait for my Axe III is over, I come to the site every day hoping and praying I will see a link to the new Axe Edit. Seems just when you get done waiting for one thing, you are waiting for another. lol It's like Disney World without a fastpass!:D
My Spidey Sense detects an imminent public beta release SOON (like today)..but I’ve been wrong once or twice before .

Back
Top Bottom