Axe Edit III - Update

Axe-Edit III -- as it will officially be known -- is in development and coming along GREAT. I'm testing daily builds which continue to grow and gain features and functions. It's fast and looks great. I was going to post a video just now, but my screen capture software expired! Next time...

Go get OBS. It works great and is easy to use.

SUP? ;-)

It will be nice to have ,, but DAMN..... the front panel is a work of beauty,, and sooooo easy. a lot more new settings too ...wow... This thing is AWESOME!!!!!!!

MOSHON
DAVE

Funny thing... I've never used the front panel on the XL+, only Axe Edit... And of course, on the III, only the front panel. So I had to edit a few things on my II and low and behold, I didn't even plug it into the computer to use Axe Edit. I zipped right around on the front panel and made my changes. It was fairly intuitive. As much as I look forward to Axe Edit for the III, it's a great feeling knowing I am no longer relying on it for either units now :)

Funny how comfortable the front panel is on the Axe-Fx II, once you start using it. The III is even better.

I also never used the front panel on the XL+. Couldn't warm up to the screen. Plus I had Axe-Edit, so I didn't have to. But I was always thinking what if I want to make some adjustments to a preset and I don't have my laptop with me. Now, using the lovely front front panel of the FX-III I would have no problem making almost any change directly from the front panel. That said, I do look forward to Axe-Edit III.

Back
Top Bottom