Axe Edit III - Update

They say "Axe-Edit is coming along great!" Sounds like they are adding new features to make it even better.
I think it will out before too long.

I'm stalking as well. I've been putting off my preset building as long as possible but first BP with the 3 tomorrow so I'm going to have to do a front panel build. I know.. I get a new toy and do nothing but whine. It does sound great though!

I'm stalking as well. I've been putting off my preset building as long as possible but first BP with the 3 tomorrow so I'm going to have to do a front panel build. I know.. I get a new toy and do nothing but whine. It does sound great though!
Doesn’t sound like whining to me. Sounds like a customer wanting a valid feature to a new unit. I remember when the Helix came out I was very vocal about getting the editor finished for it.

I understand the foot controller not being ready but Axe Edit should've been ready to go when the first unit's shipped.

I think we all wish it would have been, and they could have pushed a half baked axe edit out, but the guys dont like to push anything until it is solid. I really wish axe edit would be ready myself but it is forcing me to use the front panel which actually isnt all that bad.

It's all perspective. The III is very easy to program using the front panel. Especially compared to the II. Sure, Axe Edit will make things easier. I wouldn't let that keep you from enjoying the box. Besides, I think Axe Edit might be a ways off, or if released early at least not feature complete. If global blocks are just now being programmed then that needs to be programmed into Axe Edit. I'll be happy when it arrives but won't be holding my breath.

Would much rather see info on the FC's first.

Back
Top Bottom