Axe-Edit III Public Beta

I have just discovered that many of the perceived UI issues I have been experiencing today with Edit III have everything to do with which of my dual monitors it is running on (iMac Pro 10.13.4) it must run in the main monitor to function correctly.....hope this info may help someone else...

Works quite good on my iMac. I had AX8Edit & AXEIII Edit running at the same time to copy over some presets to the III. It all went pretty smooth:cool:

Reactions: MSS
Been using AX8 Exit and Axe III Edit at the same time with no issues thus far on the III Editor. Great job FAS.

This is going to be a welcome side benefit. I wish there was a way to name a 2nd copy of Axe-Edit so 2 sessions could run on a MAC.

But, having the AE-III be separate is a big big help!

control-click was the original "secondary click" when mac mice only had 1 button/sensor. it's still referred to that way by some old-school mac users, rather than right-click, even if you right click to do it. :D

Thanks for putting this out FAS! Working great on Windows 10 so far. Will be total awesomeness once the block library is implemented!

Loaded and running on iMac 27, High Sierra 10.13.4 and looks great. Seeing the scenes and channels in action together on screen makes it even more impressive. This is inspiring.

First impression, with fairness to it being beta...

I love the aesthetics in it's appearance. VERY clean to look to at. This may sound lame to a lot...but from the subdued to the accentuated hue dynamics...it automatically shifts my focus to what I am usually looking for.

Has the "quick build" functionality been asked already?

I love how quick the interface tracks parameter changes.

If I change a knob parameter in the Axe-Fx III, it tracks with very little latency in Axe-Edit. Excellent.

Back
Top Bottom